First off, I want to thank Mai and her sister for kindly help me sell my sewing at the doll show! I heard that the items were sold out (wah!) and I am very very grateful to those who went to buy them, I hope to prepare early/more items next time (*^_ ^*);;> Domo arigato gozaimasu!

Took Mirin and Nyanko to a doll meet on Saturday, and managed to take some outdoor shots of them :D It was cloudy at first and turned into a gorgeous  sunny afternoon ^o^/

At the meet, Nyanko scored a lovely necklace from bluestarbaby ^o^Matches her outfit so well!  Thank you so much!

The hair band is by bluestarbaby too ;P I bought it at the last Doll meet ^^/

Skirt she’s wearing is a test version, I will probably tweak it a bit :3 it uses quite a lot of fabric when I cut it this way ^^;

Lovely Mirin came with me today, there’s another Dollfie dream, a fair skin DDH03 this time :D

Mirin actually borrowed somethings from Himitsu ;P LOL Can you guess what they are? :P

Ah some of the photos appear a bit washed out when I look at them now :P (oops!)

This last photo is a gem of the lot :3

Thanks for looking! ;)

16 Responses to Mirin and Nyanko

1. Pinkwing11 says:

I love the fabric you used for the skirt :) I’m a sucker for plaids! ^^;

2. Kuraikawai says:

Of course your outfits were all sold out!!! xD woot!
    Light blue fits Nyanko very well^^ I like her jewelery! I better don’t let Nia see it xD

haha even tho I did not make a lot, I was trying to be cautious in a way as well since sometimes we just don’t know what will sell ^^;/ the necklace sits so nicely between Nyanko’s assets… XD

3. yamada says:

Nyan~ lovely!

4. Smithy says:

Excellent photos, especially the last ones where the sun came out are gorgeous! (Actually spotted the same flowers in them at a nearby house here as well… gives me a photoshoot idea. Surely they wouldn’t mind me commandeering their garden.)

Noticed that when outside, the slightest gust of wind can send long wig hair off in all directions. >_<

wooo look forward to see your photos ^o^ and yes ^^; sometimes after taking a shot or 2 to find a stray hair in face after you pick the doll up from the pose (argh!) lol

5. bcotaku says:

Mirin looks absolutely gorgeous though her hair seems a lil messy up close