Came home to lots of work and laundry to catch up ^^;

It didn’t help that I fell sick when I got back in Canada =_=; This is probably the first piece of sewing I did since I came back ^^;

I had an idea for a while now – ever since the Dynamite body was acquired ^^; I wanted to make an outfit which will show the lovely torso of the Dynamite body ^o^

Decided to take the morning to do  a test sewing ^^

The back of the top still need some tweaking — I had to slit the back to make the cropped top fit ^^; I would also like to make a different type of sleeves for this top just to see how it looks.

Mirai Nyan~~ ^^;/

But at least the front somewhat looks okay no? ^^ Think Mirai really like her gun ^^;

Hope you had a nice weekend! ^^/

21 Responses to Test top for Dynamite body

1. rotaku says:

Wow… Very nice work… nice!

2. FatB says:

Looks like an action star. Will there be slow mo running (n bouncing)?

3. coffeebugg says:

I want dollfie Dream dynamite body.. NAO!!! Yoko T-T..

4. Aquilla says:

Wow, she looks smokin hot like this. Love the blouse, it looks very nice.

I remember wearing less revealing tie up blouses as a kid XD

Thank you! :) I have ideas for the blouse being fastened differently after I made this ^o^

And oh hey I _think_ I left you a msg on your blog/flickr but I don’t know if it ever reached U ^^; I don’t want to be naggy (Sorry if you got my msges and need to think it thru before reply :P) don’t mean to act pushy or anything ^^; just not sure if the msg reached U or not If you’re not remotely interested, I’ll just write others about it :3 ^^/!

5. meimi132 says:

Loving the shot with the gun hehe. The torsos on dollfies are gorgeous, so well sculpted. The belly button is so very well done.

Mirai looks like she means business no? lol! I’m liking Dynamite body more than expected ^^; but it may be challenging to make clothing which doesn’t make her look fat lol!