It turned out to be a rather mild afternoon today, and I whipped up a new cardigan for Aki to wear outside for a quick photoshoot :3

There were some bursts of red/orange autumn leaves and they made a nice backdrop, other than the occassional break of blue sky from the clouds :3

Taking these photos, I had to kinda squat and propped my elbow on the floor on a weird pose… hopefully no one took a picture of me when I was doing that :P

Aki is so photogenic! So glad it’s not windy today, it will give me a heart attack if she falls ^^;

Ready to fly?

Not windy means she can pose without stand a lot easier :P

Good job Aki <3

The tree in this backdrop is getting taller and taller!

Some kinda fan service? :P

Ready to go back?

Back home :P posing with pumpkin/gourd

I got kinda “attached” to this funny shaped gourd when we went to pick a pumpkin :P

One more shot of my beautiful girl :3

24 Responses to Mild autumn afternoon with Aki

1. Peter Leong says:

She looks so cute and lovely. :D I miss not having my girls around!

2. Pinkwing11 says:

Your pictures are so beautiful! I love the fall, and now I love it even more :D props to your dolls too! ^^ so cute!

3. Love Angel says:

You make such beautiful clothing for your dollfies…

I am still struggling on whether getting myself one or not (for more than an year) already. They are so special that I wonder I will have enough time to dedicate to them. It feels so much different than figurines… And in Europe, I have the feeling that one has no opportunities to meet other proud parents easily. Oh dear…

Anyways, thanks for sharing so much about your daughters.

4. Miette-chan says:

It always makes me happy to see Aki pictures, that girl just looks so good in front of the camera. I’m loving the clothes you dressed her up for this outing. That sweater is pretty cool.

Heehee It makes me happy to take her out for photos too! She really shines for the camera ^o^! Thanks for the feedback about her clothes :3

5. Smithy says: