I did a combine order with Mai and got a new wig from Leeke World, it makes Aki look more childlike – I love it! XD

The wig is this style, W080_E in Baby Brown. (not L size I realise I post wrong size before so sorry! ^^;)

Miss the opportunity to take decent day time photos, so played around a bit at night :P

Such a photogenic girl <3

After editing the photos I realise there’s quite a bit of flyaway hairs around ^^;

Tried to mess with Bokeh :P

Played with white balance :P

I think this wig may be her default for a bit ^^! If I take her out in it I will have to pack it separately tho as it gets messy a bit easily ^^;

14 Responses to Leeke World Wig

1. Pinkwing11 says:

Oh My Goodness! that wig looks adorable on her! And I agree that it does make her look more child like, more like Taiga too xD And the bows are really cute too!

2. coffeebugg says:

Good lord… Jail bait much? >_< She looks delicious, me wants Aki, NAU!!

3. PrettyCranium says:

Aki is very cute in this wig. I love her new looks!

4. Smithy says:

Nice photos! That wig looks cute on Aki and do like the white balance/bokeh experimental shots.

Stray/flyaway hairs on curly wigs are pretty much unavoidable. Even on straight wigs the slightest move of the head/doll can have a few hairs flying about.

5. kmyk says:

nice wig :) be careful of staining though. I actually like flyaway hairs because it makes it look more real.

no stains so far, it was the default wig (the dark brown/black one) which has staining problem — the black thread inside stains! o_o bits of her head is kinda blue :P