It snowed last night, and is already melting quickly as I write up this blog ^^;

Managed to take Mokotan and her pet out for a quick walk about :) When I was taking the photos, a dog almost came over and picked up Mokotan >_< It was a bit scary haha :P Luckily I was faster than the dog ^^;

The dog looked at me with a “Is that for me? You wanna play?” face :P It was kinda cute, but I thought if he had bitten Mokotan it wouldn’t be as funny or cute LOL! Luckily the owner called the dog away, so doggy did not continue to interrupt my photoshoot ^^;

I love new snow! ^o^

Soft and fluffy and white :P

But snow = slippery ^^; I fell once, luckily did not land on camera ^^; or on Mokotan ^^;;;;

Hope you enjoy this little adventure ;D

For non doll snow pictures, you can check out the entry on my art blog :)

14 Responses to Adventures of Mokotan~ 12 – it snowed!

1. kmyk says:

gahh~ I would totally freak out if there was a dog around my dolls! lovely pictures :)

2. polty says:

close call for mokotan !! xD
    the dog must’ve thought she was too cute x3 (or maybe it was hungry ? x _ x)

can’t believe it snowed in vancouver already, it’s still clear skies in toronto x3

yeah omg, I would be really upset if the dog actually broke mokotan =_=; cos she was hard to find and costed me a bit more than I’d like ^^; It’s mostly melted off by now, not sure if will snow again over the weekend yet XD

3. Miette-chan says:

So nice and white, I’m always jealous when I see snow like this. Rarely does it snow where I live and even more rarely does the snow stay around long enough. I wanna go out and play in the snow like Mokotan too.

don’t be jealous! It’s cold and wet and slippery, the best snow is the new snow, otherwise it’s melted and gross XP I suspect they may melt off if it does not snow again ^^;

4. Smithy says:

Nice, lovely snow photos. ^^

5. coffeebugg says:

She looks all warm and fuzzy.