Took a couple days to re-adjust the pattern, I think I nailed it! Please take a poll on figure.fm to vote for colour and size your DD prefer :3

The dark brown version is the final piece, the light brown version is the one I made, but felt could be better ^^;

After messing around with the pattern, I managed to slowly shift the bum area a bit higher, I think the back pockets look much better like this ^o^

While I shift the back pieces, I had to make sure the front parts doesn’t go crazy ^^; 1-2 tries were a bit too tight =_=

Looks better with heels ^^

Hope you like it! ^o^/

11 Responses to Pants for the Dynamite body 4

1. Otaku Depot says:

Really great looking!!! I also love the darker ones – seem to fit better. The lighter ones have a bit too much ‘crack’ showing in the back. haha

2. Miette-chan says:

The pants look good, they bring out the contour of the Dynamite body quite nicely. I kinda wish more shops online sold pants, rarely do I see some. In fact I don’t think I see DDs wearing pants at all.

Thank you :) Pants are kinda tricky I feel, and a lot more pieces to account for compared to dresses. I think even the chest area for the dresses are a PITA to make ^^; Pants also tend to restrict movement and poses, I would think that’s mainly why ^^

3. Smithy says:

Looking good. Like those brown tints. ^^

Maybe make them ‘roomy’ enough to allow owners to have the DD wear a protective body stocking underneath? That way no worry about staining.

oh the thing is I don’t have the pantyhose, I’m not sure if the fabric will get caught inside the pants either o_o; I also don’t want to make it too loose lol but well something to think about :) thanks~!

4. polty says:

love the darker one, it’s so solid! too bad i dont’ have a DDdy, i’d love the earmuffs too xD

5. coffeebugg says:

Looks much better indeed. The ones on Mirin(?) look a bit too low-rise. like skank pants. >_<