28 March 2011: Package reached buyer safely! Received feedback and a photo in the e-mail ^O^! Thank you so much!
19 March 2011: Package has been shipped and positive feedback left :D Due to it being sent via airmail, the excess shipping the winner had very kindly asked me to donate the left over amount to Redcross for Japan aid, I topped it up a bit to make it $10 :)
18 March 2011: Currently items are packed, will send latest on Sunday at a local postal service, will leave positive feedback when shipped. Donation sent this morning, it’s being processed by ebay at the moment :D Thank you everyone again!
17 March 2011: Auction ended, thank you all so much on behalf of the charity it is going to! Will be packing the items soon, have e-mailed the buyer to check on some details regarding shipping :)
Dolly Community unite for the Japan EarthQuake & Tsunami flickr pool, to rally and show our support! :)
Item number is: 190512428381
1) Grey hoodie with off white fur trim around the hood, delicate Japanese lace ribbon bow hand stitched onto the front left side, closes in front with separated zipper, decorative puppy52 tag sewn at the back of hoodie. (can fit Dynamite body)
2) Peasant top in floral cotton print, fastens at the back with doll velcro and hook and loop. (can fit Dynamite body)
3) Pale pink scarf in a soft knit fabric with decorative flower lace. (can fit Dynamite body)
4) Light blue jeans in light weight denim, light brown top stitching, close in front with clear snaps, working side and back pockets, ribbon tag with a heart on left back pocket, and decorative puppy52 tag. (DDII body only)
5) Pink and white striped panty. (DDII body only)
I also hope whoever win this set will like it, and thank you again… Let’s hope Japan will get thru this very difficult time!