Which length do you prefer?

Cute and playful mini skirt on Nyanko? Or elegant and mature above the knee skirt on Mirai? :) I started a poll on figure.fm ^^/

Extra photos added under cut :)

Backview

ETA: made an in between length and had Nyanko model all of them for consistency ^^;

Also tried tucking in the blouse for a different look ^o^

Party nyan?

Love my girls <3

14 Responses to Dynamite Dollfie Dream skirt

1. Smithy says:

Personally love the look of the longest skirt on Nyanko, gives her that mature office lady/teacher look. Hot for Nyanko-sensei? ^^

2. Leukemio says:

Hmm… very hard to decide. LOL Longer skirt makes one looks professional. So… Its up to one I guess

3. billy says:

Wow, thats a difficult decision Chun! Nyanko definitely has the better shirt, that is just stunning! but I think I prefer the more mature look and the longer skirt. But that’s prolly because I own so many short skirts now! I’d love that shirt on Nyanko and the longer skirt as a set. Manami would have a fit if she got something that cool.

Hey Billy :D Thanks for your feedback! ^o^
      Heh one of my customer was saying that I should try to do something with some type of lottery hopefully to give a fairer chance for buyers ^^; so hopefully I can figure it out! XD

• billy says:

That’s actually a pretty good idea Chun. I know you benefit from a bidding frenzy on ebay but not all of us can spend hundreds on your awesome creations. I think a lottery would be very cool and fair as well. Keep us updated because I’d love to own more of your creations! :)

4. polty says:

after hours party look or office lady > _ <
    i want both x3
    office lady looks more elegant, but i wonder what interesting things you could do with a set with that short skirt :3

haha you’ve got it, definitely after hours party/office lady ish lol

I think both have potential? I may try to ask again on figure.fm ^^; hard to telly the votes

5. coffeebugg says:

oooh… The short skirt and shirt is very sexy. =D *drools* And Mirin is busting out of that top.