Thanks! Currently all gone, processing orders over the weekend!

Those who purchased the items, thanks for the very quick payment!  Kindly note also it is a long weekend in Canada (Monday is a holiday), so there may be a delay in postal processing as well ^^;

I’m thinking of making bikini sets for next batch of items after these ones are processed :) so stay tuned! Also want to make more hot pants for DDII ^^;/

Here’s just some photos which I took for documentation purpose ^^;

Nyanko, Dynamite body

Mirai, Dynamite body

Himitsu, DDII normal body M-bust (yet to list)

Thanks again for your support!

18 Responses to Artfire stuff

1. OtakuDepot says:

Hi Chun – I got the blouse (pink w/ white polka dots) I ordered from your first round of sales. It looks fantastic, even though I don’t have my daughter yet to try it out on :) (I should find out Monday if Sakura is in my future) :D

I also love the thank you card you send with it. I’ll be sure to get some more outfits in the future.

thanks again!!!

Oooh good luck with Sakura! She seems rather sought after huh? I am glad it reach you safely and very happy that you let me know :)

2. spark90 says:

that top with the dynamite body looks immaculate!

3. LantisLT says:

Missed the first listing and this time only got hotpants, which mine Yoko was eyeing. She’s super happy now.
    Hopefully next time won’t miss other items.

4. chibinezumi says:

Wow those blouses are great! love the contrasting bows! ^^
    I think everyone has their eyes on a pair of Chun’s hotpants!!……(hey wait that sounds a little dirty LOL!) After three tries I managed to make a simple skirt with elastic but it is still uneven. I’m really proud that its looking like a skirt though!

5. ResearcheDD says:

Sasara cannot wait to get her little hands on her new hotpants!

I don’t mean to pressure you but she won’t leave me alone about a new blouse :D Thank You!!!

thanks! and haha ^^; sorry, there’s only one of me ;_; I want to eventually list items as a set of sorts sometime, but I’m not making them fast enough ^^;;;;