https://puppy52dolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/puppy52dolls_banner.jpg 0 0 chun https://puppy52dolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/puppy52dolls_banner.jpg chun2010-02-27 00:00:322020-02-05 00:59:36Custom Blythe Haruko
Custom Blythe Haruko
Haruko (means spring child) was named after I completed her this Spring :) Her outfit is made specially for her to go to her new home ^^/
Ending Feb 28, 201016:00 (Item ID: 190375581932)
Blythe dolls are what got me started on this doll collecting hobby, and Haruko is one of the few customs I made :)
Custom work done:
- Hair is trimmed and layered.
- Face matted by sanding and buffing.
- Eyelids is airbrushed in pink and shaded with a dark brown like that of dark chocolate, same shade as her eye shadow.
- Blushy cheeks also applied with airbrush.
- Her light pink lips are a combination of airbrush and hand painted details, her lips and corners of her mouth has also been carved to give her a gentle sweet smile.
- Gaze is slightly corrected, and boggled and curly flirty eyelashes replaced her stock ones.
- Her pull string has been replaced and pull ring is customised with beads and satin ribbon roses.
Her eye chips are:
- Front: Turquoise green, Blue like clear skies
- Sides: Darkbrown with sparkles, and Orange with floral base.
I am really afraid of dolls but this one is really cute! :)
I’m very glad you think so! :D
I’ve not been a real big fan of Blythe dolls, but this one is very pretty :)
Thank you :D
her hair looks so nice tied back with the bow~
Hehehe I am glad you like it! :D
Oh she’s so pretty!! I love her lids~~~ Her dress suits her perfectly too!
Thank you! huhu! I think it’ll be a while before I can do airbrushing again (due to that we have to set up a suitable space for airbrushing) ^^; lol