Haruko (means spring child) was named after I completed her this Spring :) Her outfit is made specially for her to go to her new home ^^/
Ending Feb 28, 201016:00 (Item ID: 190375581932)
Blythe dolls are what got me started on this doll collecting hobby, and Haruko is one of the few customs I made :)
Custom work done:
- Hair is trimmed and layered.
- Face matted by sanding and buffing.
- Eyelids is airbrushed in pink and shaded with a dark brown like that of dark chocolate, same shade as her eye shadow.
- Blushy cheeks also applied with airbrush.
- Her light pink lips are a combination of airbrush and hand painted details, her lips and corners of her mouth has also been carved to give her a gentle sweet smile.
- Gaze is slightly corrected, and boggled and curly flirty eyelashes replaced her stock ones.
- Her pull string has been replaced and pull ring is customised with beads and satin ribbon roses.
Her eye chips are:
- Front: Turquoise green, Blue like clear skies
- Sides: Darkbrown with sparkles, and Orange with floral base.