Good day Sir, how can I help you?
Was told by husband that the forecast tomorrow onwards is rain (noooo) so decided to take some quick photos of Aki outside with the frost ^^;
Want to make those paper bunny ears for your own dollfie dream girls? Here’s a quick post on how to do it :) You can probably resize the file to fit other dolls if you like :)
For this tutorial, you will need:
- access to a printer
- paper (to print the template)
- card stock paper (to make the actual bunny ears)
- pencil to trace the template onto card stock paper
- marker or other colour paper to draw in the pink area as shown in the template
1) Save this template onto your computer, and print it out using a picture editing program.
Had a stroke of inspiration this morning and was able to get some time to make the ears from paper and shoot some photos very quickly, before running some errands of the day :)
What do you think of my bunny girls? XD
Can you spot the differences? :P Luckily today is a bright and sunny day for Winter, good for pictures :3
Himitsu testing denim fabric for about 2 days, so far no stain yet, but feel that this fabric and colour seems to make DDII body quite chubby ^o^;
Would you believe me if I say I didn’t intend to buy another wig so soon? ^^;
Aki made me… ^^;
It’s a little strange when I don’t post much photos of the Dollfie dream girls no?