Made a couple Super Dollfie sized dresses with a couple edited patterns based off some Dolly Mooks I have.

Continue reading »

Tagged with:
 

Having some time off this week, so found some time between hanging out with family to work on yet another commission for Danny’s dollfie dream daughters. Please note, this blouse was a test blouse I made a while back, the one Danny commissioned for is tweaked to fit better than my first try. ^^

Continue reading »

Tagged with:
 

This is a pattern for Blythes. It is one of the first patterns I made when I got my first blythe! The end product will fit Licca dolls or similar size dolls as well.
1) Save this pattern onto your computer, and print it out using a picture editing program.
 

Continue reading »

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.