24 June 2013: Item has reached the winner o_o (seems that there was some custom delay ^^; ) Thank you kindly :D
17 April 2013: update: Item has been shipped, feedback and tracking information left for winner. Thank you!
update: Payment received, will be packing the items today and will e-mail and leave a feedback to winner when shipped! Gentle reminder to Winner of auction, please kindly check your ebay message, and let me know if there’s delay or any problems.
15 April 2013: Winner responded, awaiting payment estimated to be done over Wednesday. Items will be packed when payment received. Thank you!
15 April 2013: Invoice and other shopping option (screen captured) sent to the winner, please kindly check your ebay messages thank you!
Nyanko can’t wait for summer to be here!
1) Bikini top and bottom made with a knit camouflage fabric which has been tested to not stain. *Please do not leave dark clothing in general on your doll for long periods without checking! Brown cotton fabric is used to make the straps, and the bikini bottom has white elastic to help the bottom hug the curves of the Dynamite body. The ends of each tie has been fixed with fray stopping solution.
2) White tie front top with collar and puffy sleeves made with cotton and partially lined inside to give the front ties a neater look. Instructions will be included on how to tie the straps in front.
3) Newsboy cap in khaki green, lined with a pastel green fabric on the inside, and a lace bow with a couple decorative pearl accents are hand stitched to the back of a cap for a cute feminine touch :)
4) Pointed tip bow made with the same fabric as the Newsboy cap with a detachable metal comb which you can place on the wig of your doll :)
5) Capri pants made with medium blue denim with a slight stretch (which has been tested not to stain), white top stitching, working side, coin and back pockets, back pockets have red and white top stitching of a ribbon bow. Adorable tag on the back left pocket of an apple made with material from Japan. Close in front with clear snaps. These capri looks great worn with boots too!
6) White panties, which look a little like a bikini bottom when worn with the white tie front top, decorative lace appliqué from Japan in shape of a crown is hand stitched to the back as a cute little detail.
(*Important: Doll, eyes, wig and shoes not included.)
Thanks for looking!
Kindly note, items like the jeans/pants/shorts especially, takes me a long time to make each pair, so as I prepare items for the shop and the booth in Anime Revolution this year, I need to list some sets of clothing on ebay to help with other upcoming expenses, so I really appreciate everyone who bid on my sets and the winners. Thank you!!!
Wow, stunning set with great details! I always enjoy to see what you made :)
Ugh wish I could afford it!
Bah, another lovely set! So wonderful!!
… and you have got to stop teasing me with these hats. I LOVE these hats!
Thanks for reminding me, so many things I want to make so little time ^^;;;;;;;;;
THAT WHITE PANTSU~!
only white pantsu caught your fancy? LOL